CPR Certification in San Francisco
My Office Fairy offers CPR certification for professionals and businesses in the San Francisco Bay area. Our goal is to make CPR certification easy and convenient for you, while ensuring you and your team have the knowledge and confidence to perform CPR should the need arise. Our course is approximately five hours and includes CPR, first aid, and AED (automated external defibrillator) training, for both adult and pediatric cases. American Red Cross CPR certification is provided after completing our CPR course.
We’ll come to you!
My Office Fairy will come to your location to provide CPR training.
Take advantage of our multi-student offer!
Only $65 per person for 5 students or more
(regular cost $90 per person)
Why Get CPR Certified?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, commonly known as CPR, is a life-saving skill that empowers every person to become a hero. Yet, few people are CPR certified and trained to resuscitate someone who goes into cardiac arrest. For those who work with the public, knowing how to perform CPR may not be a job requirement, but it can become the most important skill you possess if a patient, client, or coworker suffers a cardiac emergency while you’re at work. Consider the following statistics from the American Heart Association:
- 70% of Americans feel helpless to act in a cardiac emergency because they don’t know how to perform CPR or because their CPR training has significantly lapsed
- Only 32% of cardiac arrest victims receive CPR from a bystander
- More than 359,000 emergency medical services-assessed cardiac arrests take place outside a hospital
- For every minute that passes without CPR and defibrillation, a cardiac arrest victim’s chances of survival decrease between 7 – 10%
- On the other hand, immediate CPR can double or even triple a cardiac arrest victim’s chances of survival
A CPR-certified individual can help reduce loss of life in emergencies and make a difference for cardiac arrest victims in your workplace and everywhere—a huge reward and accomplishment for only a few hours of training. Plus, those who learn how to perform CPR can add another skill to their portfolios.
What is an AED?
An AED is a portable medical device that may be used in a cardiac arrest emergency. It analyzes the heart’s rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to the heart as needed, which can help restore the heart’s rhythm. Our CPR courses explain how to effectively use an AED to support CPR and help reduce the loss of life in cardiac arrest emergencies.
For more information about My Office Fairy’s CPR certification course, please contact us online or call (415) 690-0171. Our team will come to your San Francisco Bay area office and provide you with everything you need to be CPR certified.